Digital Millennium Copyright Act Services Ltd. (a private company) owns and operates DMCA.com.
DMCA Policy (Digital Millenium Copyright Act)
Whenever I receive a clear notice of copyright infringement, I respond accordingly. Please notify us if you believe that one of my users has infringed upon your intellectual property rights. The DMCA notification requirements must be followed with all notices. The following information must be provided:
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing me the exact location of the infringing file with the exact interupload.com link.
4. Provide me the web address under which the link has been published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address, and telephone number.
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
If you make a false claim of copyright infringement under the DMCA, you may be liable for damages, court costs, and attorney fees, including who removed or blocked the material as a result of your false claim.
If the above information is not included in a proper notification, then it may be ignored.
Simply complete our contact form and fill in the details as required to send notifications.
You can expect an email response in up to two business days. I appreciate your understanding.