Most of my students requested me to guide them about zpanel port and changing it to default.
If you don’t know about Zpanel, It is a free, open-source software that allows you to create a web hosting control panel that is written in PHP that works with Microsoft Windows and POSIX operating systems (Linux, UNIX, MacOSX and BSD operating systems).
Following are the steps you need to follow if you want to change the default port of Zpanel
Normally, it’s configured to port 80. While it’s an HTTP port. You can easily change the Zpanel port .
The zpanel server files can be edited easily with WinSCP.
- Set the Listen port to 8080 or 8081 or your wish in http d.conf to change the Default Zpanel Port [code]Listen 8080[/code]
- You can now set 8080 or 8081 as your Apache port in Module Admin > Apache Configuration > Apache Port. Make sure to check for unused ports before you proceed to the next step
- After you have saved the file, you will need to reboot your computer.
- To start the Daemon, type the following command in SSH or run daemon.exe
- In [code]PHP -q /etc/zpanel/panel/bin/daemon.php
- http service restarted [code]
- Your 80 port still works with zpanel. You have to change the document root for IP. you have to edit vhost. conf to change the IP folder.
It is my hope that you have understood everything about the zpanel port and settings.