A19 refers to a playback error that occurs because of some inconsistencies. For example, the Stan error code a19 can cause the message “Sorry, we are currently unable to play the video.” Occasionally, users encounter this issue. To solve the A19 error, start your device by logging off, returning, or clearing any cached data stored on your device. Then, you can remove this error by following the steps later discussed in this article.
WHAT IS STAN ?
Stan is a streaming service based in Australia. It first came out on January 26, 2015. It offers a variety of domestic and international productions and films, emphasizing the United States and the United Kingdom. Besides film and television content, Stan has a vast library of original material. Additionally, there are over 2.3 million Stan subscribers in Australia, behind Netflix.
HOW TO FIX STAN ERROR CODE A19
Following are a few ways to handle the Stan error code A19 issue:
- First of all, restart Your Smart TV.
- Sign out of your Stan compatible device, and then sign back in.
- Occasionally power cycling your television will usually fix the problem.
- Disconnect your television and modem/router.
- Press your remote control’s Power button multiple times to discharge any residual power.
- Continue after waiting 30 seconds.
- Turn on the TV, modem, and router.
- Rerun the app once a connection has been established.
CLEAR CACHE ON YOUR PC
As far as fixing the Stan error code a19 goes, every browser has its method. Thus, we will examine each one in turn.
- Go to Settings and then select Advanced Settings.
- Secondly, to enable the setting, go to Privacy and Services > Allow sites to save protected media licenses.
- Restart Edge and try Stan again.
- You can access the Chrome menu by clicking the Chrome menu icon in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Choose from the options available.
- In the drop-down menu, click Show Advanced Settings.
- Users can clear their browsing data.
- Select “Cookies and other site and plug-in data.”
- You need to also select “From the beginning of time.”
- Select the Clear browsing data option.
- Restart Chrome.
- Try streaming Stan again.
- Make sure that all your plug-ins are up to date if you are still experiencing the issue. Here’s how you can do it,
- Go to Chrome:/components/ from the address bar.
- Click on the Check for Updates button) to see if updates are available for the Widevine Content Decryption Module.
- To access Chrome’s settings, type chrome: /settings/ into the URL bar.
- Select Show advanced settings.
- Choose Use hardware acceleration when available from the System drop-down menu.
- Restart Chrome.
- It is most likely that the error will not appear again.
- Click on Preferences in your Safari browser.
- Go to Privacy and select Manage Website Data.
- Then click Remove All.
- Navigate to Opera: plug-ins in Opera.
- To allow this program to run continuously, click Widevine Content Decryption Module.
- In the top right corner of your browser, click on the Firefox menu icon.
- Go to the Privacy section.
- Click on ‘remove cookies individually.’
- Select Remove All and Close in the pop-up box.
- Fire up Firefox again.
- Stream Stan again.
RESOLVING A19 ERROR ON GAMING CONSOLE
Meanwhile, for gaming consoles, please ensure that you are using the Stan app downloaded from PlayStation Store and Xbox Live, respectively.
Clear any cached data stored on your console to resolve the Stan error code a19.
If you want to do this, you must log out and log back into Stan. Logout is located in the Profiles section of the Stan app.
- The PlayStation menu will appear when you press the PlayStation button.
- Select Power Options from the menu.
- Restart the PS4 by selecting Restart.
- Give Stan a try again.
Microsoft Xbox One
- Press and hold the Xbox button twice to access the side menu.
- Click on the Settings cog.
- Choose Restart console.
- Restart Stan and try it again.
Stan error code a19 occurs occasionally and is most likely to be solved by following the above steps related to each device. Furthermore, make sure you follow the steps correctly. Otherwise, you will be unable to fix your error. If the issue is still not resolves you can contact us.